Saturday, June 30, 2007

To go for a voyage tomorrow

I will seek a voyage to the states tomorrow. I made the Taiwanese
bread with the coffee glazing on the top and the roll chese of Wilton
to be brought for the trip.I will have gone during one week, that I it
will announced the receipt when I am back:)Hi, I am back of the
voyage, I will now announce the receipts of cheese roll of Wilton
Indonesia, I twisted the receipt, instead of that by using the piece
of chocolate, I employed cheese. This roll so much gently like cotton
for 3 days.Cheese MuffinIngredients:A. flourB of cake of 350 gr.
butters of 230 gr., 110 water DC, saltC of 2 gr. telur of 200 gr.
(eggs)D 4. 300 sugar of the caster /granulated of gr., powderE of
treatment the furnace of 8 gr.. 150 cheese matrices of gr. like blocks
1 1/2 cmm X 1 1/2 centimetre X 1 ingredients B of the
cmMethod:1.Boiled of 1/2: the flour of the untill boiled2.Put of
butter, water and salt to the mixer roll, add B when is still hot, mix
with the mean velocity until the hot ingredients, add the vanilla
gasoline, leave it fresh in room temperature.3. Add egg one to the
beat of stage No 2 it with the mixer, the speed.4 medium. Mix the
ingredients D, sugar, baking powder, add to stage 3, beat with mixer5.
Stop the mixer, add the matrices cheese6. Put the paper roll on the
tin of roll, add the ingredients, add cheese grated on the top, 160C
cooks with the furnace during aproximately 25 minutes.
Silicium Llena Of That
where the wild things are...

No comments: