Sunday, July 8, 2007

Learning how to make Bacang starting from my aunt

We went to Michigan and stay at my house of the uncle and the aunt,
they have a house of beautifull, there is a small forest on their back
of the house, you can see deers, and the kind different of bird such
as the bird of whirr, the cardinal (red color of bird), owl, finch
(yellow color). green woodpecker, rabbit, squirel etc. of chipmunk. We
asked to my aunt to teach us that how to make the bacang, it is thus
patience to teach us. I will announced it video how to make it, after
I can appeared it out of how in announced him. I need a certain
council how to announce to it video inside here, because my video is
with large (113 megabites), they lets download only below 100
megabites inside here, no matter who can make it smaller? ?, thank you
in advance.
where the wild things are...
Eat this! 1.001 things to eat before you the mode

No comments: