Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Biscuits of Stick of Nila

I found the receipt inside here, the receipt is not certain. I am so
curious about this biscuits, one of the ingredient is condensed milk.
I must guess and made a certain adjustment with this receipt, taste
good, but I think the nearest time, I will initially cut biscuits
before I put in the furnace, in this moment you can see a part of the
glazing of slit on the top. The tbs of the cup butter5 of the cup
flour1 of Ingredient:1 1/2 condensed milk2 the receipt essenceIcing
milk powdervanilla of tbs of the eggs yolk3. Method: Mix all the
ingredients together, it to extend in the biscuit pan, the thickness
of biscuits 6 mm.Put glazing on the top, crossed inside to the
rectangle or the place, makes cook with the furnace during 30-40
minutes at 150 C.

No comments: