Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lawyer bread

I found it of the receipts, initially I do not dare it to make, lawyer
for the bread, hmm, usually in my lawyer of country is only for the
frozen crême or a kind of drink. Well, today, I am brave to do it
enough, I take a certain ripe lawyer in my office. The taste is not
disappointing, I change the receipt a little, instead of that by using
all sugar, I employed half of them with honey, I try to reduce sugar
for the reason of health, but the cake does not increase because the
original receipts, the still good taste, with the pepper powder in
him, lucky find of taste thus. The receipt, I obtained it from here. -
2 cups of flour any use 2/3 cup rolled bicarbonate of soda of spoons
to coffee of oats-1 1/2 1 pepper of Jamaica ground of ground spoon
with coffee of cinnamon 1/2 of spoon to coffee of salt 1/2 of spoon to
coffee of the baking powder of spoon to coffee 3/4 1/8 butter of cup
of the pepper powder of spoon to coffee 1/2, softened 2 limited eggs 1
that the cups of 1/2 crushed ripe lawyer, approximately 3 average
lawyers of white sugar 3 of cups packs buttermilk 1/2 of 3/4 cup of
your preferred nut, crossed and/or mini the pieces of chocolate 1
orange zestPreheat of spoon coffee the furnace with 350 degrees of
F.Grease two of bread pans.In of inch 9x5 a large basin filter the
flour, bicarbonate of soda, the baking powder, salt, the cinnamon and
the pepper of Jamaica. Stir up in oats.In a basin, a cream together
sugar and a butter means until light and with fluffy. Beat in eggs one
by one, followed avocado.Mix crushed in the dry ingredients to the
smooth lawyer paste, alternating between the mixture in the
buttermilk. Stir up just to compound. Fold in the orange nuts and
peel.
The King Taco #15
best the blog of the day

No comments: