Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Made Tofu, vapor to cook with the furnace and mushroom

I went to the blog of Isha, I take some tofu and mushroom in the
refrigerator, and I do not have any idea what I will do with him,
thanks to Isha, I am inspired by his vapor tofu, thus I do one today,
I cooked with the vapor and made the tofu of mixture and mushroom,
thank you still Isha. I made agree adjustment what I have in my
office. The green bird chillies5 expenses of the salam leaves4 of the
box mushroom1 egg1 lemongrass2 of Ingredient:1 Tofu1 observes
chillies4 the garlic of the candle nuts5 shallots3, 3 onions1 the
green tsp sugarMethod:Mashed of the saffron of the Indies powder1 of
the tbs salt1tsp the tofu, mixes it with egg, shallots parcelling out,
garlic, nuts of candle to stringer, mixes it with the crushed tofu,
mushroom of section, cuts in sections green peppers, mixes it with
others, adds the powder of saffron of the Indies, the section
onions.salt green, the sheets of sugar.salam, Wrap Of crushing of
lemon grass in the banana sheet, vapor during approximately 30 minutes
grill with the always covered sheet.

No comments: