Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pudding of fruit coctail

Well still I have approximately surplus, omg which I owe much of...
sour cream of surplus, yoghourt, biscuits, fruit can, which can I
makes, good thanks to Kedai Hamburg, it has a very nice receipt for
the use of the sour cream. I must change the title of the EC of the
receipts into pudding of preparation of fruit, because I not cake used
like the original receipts, I employed the biscuits guan of Khong of
cocoa breath for the base. More thing I have only the powder of cream
in my office employing so much in the place vanilla pudding as the
original receipt indicated The expect that I will still do it, perhaps
the nearest time with the cake for the base like original receipt.
Packages of the gr. sourcream2 of pudding mix2tbs sugar500/600 of
vanilla of box of Ingredient:500 ml milk1 of mixture of fruit coctail
of can agar-agar1 250 ml of apple juice syrup of the fruit coctail250
ml (I employed orange juice)Method:-mix vanilla pudding with sugar of
2 tbs, and the untill of boiled milk cook and the done.-take outside
of heat add the sour cream, mix it together-pour the mixture creams
sour with biscuit that you already put in glass of pirex, cooked with
the furnace during 15 minutes, take outside and leave him cool
the fruit coctail on the top of the mixture creams sour, pour the
mixture the top of the fruit coctail (how to make agar-agar: the syrup
of the fruit coctail, the orange juice cook with boiled the agar-agar
powder untill), cool it in the refrigerator until the unit.
I did not fall the face from the ground...
the kids are well

No comments: